Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming

Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming

Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming

Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming

Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming (book cover)

When is the last time you thought about all the untapped potential within your mind? Scientists say we only use about 10% of our brain’s mental capacity (although that figure is growing). Yet, where is the other 90%? Tucked away in our subconscious mind lies hidden abilities, and we all have the power to tap into this hidden source. We can use our subconscious to enrich our lives, influence ourselves and our environment, and much more. An increase of 1 to 2% may not seem like much, but it could change your life.

I originally published this book to my subscribers under the “Powerful Mind” ebook series consisting of three boolks. Subliminal Influence is a concept that will enable you to explore and tap into the hidden potential within your subconscious mind.

On my journey, I discovered many unique ways of combining both art and science to manipulate our understanding of what is truly possible. When you think about it, our subconscious is simple a complex database of all the information we’ve processed throughout our lives. The information includes thoughts, feelings, actions, etc. Through Subliminal Influence we will persuade our mind into believing it’s true capabilities. Use this book if you want to exercise your brain, your thoughts, and sharpen your focus.

Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming

This book is where I teach you how to improve your mental health. I reveal research I’ve uncovered throughout the years, and studies that will shock you. These results could change the way you view mind and brain development. I tie all the research to positive thinking and how you can realistically and successfully include it into your everyday life.

Find out how I’ve taken average, everyday people and turned them into successful entrepreneurs. Don’t forget to read my new book called “Millennial Influence.”

Instead of wasting the next few months, even years, practicing mind programming and reprogramming techniques you find on YouTube (techniques that are actually hindering your success), Subliminal Influence is your solution.

Subliminal Influence: Discover The Power of Positive Thinking and Mental Reprogramming

Available from these ebook stores:

AmazonAppleBarnes & NobleKoboGoogle PlayScribdThaliaBol.de!ndigoAngus & RobertsonMondadori Store

eBook Details

  • ​D’Vaughn Bell
  • Release Date: October 15, 2016
  • ISBN: 9781393924043
  • Language: English
  • Download options: EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)

Post A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.